[Advaita-l] ghanapAtam printed book

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Mar 25 22:23:18 CDT 2013

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I'd like to know if there is any printed book available on ghanapAtaM of
Rigveda or Yajurveda saMhitA maNtra-s in Kannada, Sanskrit or Telugu.  I
have one Sanskrit book which contains only Yajurvedeeya AshirvAda
ghanapAtam published by Sri Suresh & collection of some Rigveda &
Yajurveda ghanapAtaM in Kannada published by purNa prajna, Bangalore.  I
heard that in Telugu there is a good book available on ghanapAtaM
published by 'Chellam' !!??  (not sure of the publisher name).

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  Sri Sivasenani Nuri prabhuji, Sri Sriram prabhuji I special request,
 as you both have close contacts with Telugu speaking ghanapAti-s.