[Advaita-l] Eka jiva vada and nana jiva vada.

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 12:10:55 CDT 2013

Namaste

Brahma is Sat and Brahma is everything. Everything is Sat. Where is Mithya?
Where is Asat? Everything is Sat only. If I say hare's horns it is Sat. If
I say  Rajju Sarpa it is Sat only. Why? Because all words are expressing
Brahma only. If you use any word that word is Brahma and Sat only.

In Srikantha's Bhashya he has said -

'Thus, all the Scriptures unanimously prove that the Supreme Lord is none
else but Siva, who has entered into all sentient beings and non-sentient
objects as their Soul;
who has thus, the whole Universe as His body; and who is accordingly
denoted by all words'.  1 - 4 - 22 Sutra Bhashya.

We should not fight about words.

-Venkatesh