[Advaita-l] Do not bring Sankhya into Suddha Sankara Advaita

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:24:28 CDT 2013

I disagree with Sri Venkatesh because he does not substantiate his charge against post sankara advaitins with proper evidence.

However, is it valid assertion that in advaita Ishwara is never a creation of jIvA? In Eka jIva vAdA, the jIvA ascribes jagat kAranatvam to an anAdi Ishwara using an anAdi shruti as pramana but they exist due avidya, which has jIvA as the locus and its drshti (sankalpa) as the basis.