[Advaita-l] Lilithopakhyana vs. Lalithasahasra

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Oct 14 22:03:12 CDT 2013

On Fri, 2 Aug 2013, Kochu Menon wrote:

> The intriguing part is even with this change the Chandas is NOT
> affected. I have come accrosssrividya paramparas where the names are
> changed as above in LS as part of parampara upadesha. I also understand
> that this has been dealt with in the Balatapa commentary to Saubhagya
> Bhaskara. [this is the info I have and I am yet to see Balatapa].

Remember that I mentioned that Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya in
Kashi had printed this commentary?  Well, on Saturday I was tidying up in
my puja room for the havan and moved some books around.  (It is also my
library.)  I was putting them back today and I noticed this very book!  So
if you still need any information from it let me know.