[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Oct 29 09:49:15 CDT 2013

Anil Thakur
-----------

My name is Anil Thakur and am interested in understanding Advaita Vedanta
and its philosophy.

And, I am glad to join this e-satsangam and look forward to learn a lot.

Sree Prasanna Rambhatla

With the divine blessings of Shree Lalitamba, I Sree Venkata Prasanna Kumar ,
was initiated into SreeVidya by my guruji 3 years ago. Mother's unconditional
love on this mere mortal has been amazing. Everyday I run into one or the
other miracle which is nothing but mother's love. I wanted to join this group
and draw from the nectar of advaita amrita from the other learned and wise
souls of this group.

Shree Maathrey Namaha.