[Advaita-l] daxiNAmUrtti maTha : Official website

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed Sep 11 05:46:53 CDT 2013

although maNi draviDa took the work 5-6 years ago, he was unable to
complete till now because of his engagements.
I heard that it is about complete.
anubhUtisvarUpAchArya's commentary is being published for first time. I
must add that it is very short in nature.
along with it they are also publishing bellamakoNDa rAma rAya kavi's
commentary.
the AchArya of the maTha, svAmI svayaMprakAshagiri jI was teaching gItA
bhAShyam with Anandagiri's commentary comparing with these commentaries, in
sha~Nkara maTha, mount abu when I was there.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
*www.lalitaalaalitah.com