[Advaita-l] Reference to Avadhuta Gita

saha niranjan sahaniranjan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 3 16:22:23 CDT 2014

Namaskaram, Sujalji and others for the readymade help and enlightenment.

With best rgs,
N.Saha

On Thursday, 3 April 2014 9:28 PM, Sujal Upadhyay <sujal.u at gmail.com> wrote:

Namaste,

As Sriram ji as said, it is the first verse of AvadhUta gItA. If you are looking for devanagri script

You can find it on sanskritdocuments.org website

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_giitaa/doc_giitaa.html

Unicode version is available at http://sanskritdocuments.org/all_sa/avadhutagiitaa_sa.html

I do not understand

Pls let me know the bibliographical details of it (with pagination, publishers' detail, year etc., as I need to refere it to the dissertation) if you have found a copy of it. It seems I could not locate any copy of it in Devanagari script online.

If you are looking for a hard copy for reference, then avadhUta gItA is available a a part of collection of many gItA-s, under the title, 'gItA samgrah' published by Gita Press, Gorakhpur in Hindi. Pages 537-619

Title: Gita SAmgrah
Publisher: Gita Press, Gorakhpur
Language: Sanskrit - Hindi (only translation of mula sloka, no commentary)
Code: 1958
Year of publication: s.n 2070(Vikram Samvat 2070-71 is Year 2014). This book was published in 2013)
Cost: Rs. 80.00

Hope this helps.

OM

Sujal