[Advaita-l] Reflections on Ramayana

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:18:31 CDT 2014

PraNAms Sri Sadananda ji,

We can go inside (deep within) :), as ISvara is within the heart. Heart is
also the source, substratum of entire universe.

As one goes deep within, the real Self is waiting. Whatever is to be done
is done by someone else and you, as an individual, has no role in it.

Hence all the emotions, dis-satisfied desires and karmas are uprooted or
get dissolved or better taken care of by ISvara and not you :)

Is this approach right?

I have personally experienced that once the mind is rooted in something
very deep, then meditation happen effortlessly and thoughts and vAsanAs
(which actually do not have any form, but are raw, unstable energy) are
uprooted with ease.

Though this does not happen on daily basis and I am recovering from
illness, which has broken my meditation. I do not reach this depth daily.
But I have experienced it many times in past.

Hari OM

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna