[Advaita-l] Animals can get Jnana?

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Fri Apr 18 06:21:25 CDT 2014

Namaste Parthiban ji,

What will be their future? Please elucidate?
Parthiban K K

Here is an account how the Cow Lakshmi of Ramana Ashram
was granted liberation by Bhagavan Ramana.

http://bhagavan-ramana.org/lakshmi.html

Another incident was narrated to me by my friend about a certain dog that used to fast on
ekadasi in Swami Sivananda Ashram at Rishikesh.

This could be analyzed in another way.  When mahAtmAs descend on earth,
some noble souls, assume the bodies of lesser mortals and assit in mission.

These aspects we don't understand unless we are also in the same wavelength of
mahAtmAs.

regs,
sriram