[Advaita-l] Acchidram And Ashwamedham

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 08:16:31 CDT 2014

Namaste
I think he is asking for meaning of Ashwamedha and Acchidra Mantras from
Krishna Yajur Veda. But Brihadaranyaka is from Sukla Yajur Veda. I saw some
English translation for Krishna Yajur Veda from Kashyap in Sakshi Book
Store. Acchidra and Ashwamedha may be in that book. The link is below -

http://www.vedah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=79&Itemid=116

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 5:25 PM, H S Chandramouli
<hschandramouli at gmail.com>wrote:

> Namaskaram.
>
> From the title given I am not able to identify the mantras. I presume you
> are referring to BU. If yes, I have english translation in 13 volumes for
> BU/BUB/BUBV by Shoun Hino/KP Jog. If you can help identify the mantras you
> are interested in, I can furnish the translations.
>
> Regards
>

> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Ramani Balasubramanian <
> ramanibala at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hari Om
> >
> > I am looking for meanings of Ashwamedham and Acchidram mantrams. Either
> in
> > text form or somebody's lecture on this subject is also okay. Would be
> > thankful if the any body in the forum has it or is able to provide the
> > meanings.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ramani
> >
> > For assistance, contact: