[Advaita-l] Narayanaya in Advaita

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 06:13:52 CST 2014

Bhaskarji - PraNAms -

I was not going to respond since any inert is mithyaa only - that includes all BMIs including that of Krishna. It is the existence aspect expresses as the inert material and the existence of the inert has to be established by the knowledge of that existence by a conscious entity. Since inert by definition cannot say I am there since it is not conscious entity.  Consciousness aspect is expressed by its reflection when there is a subtle body, while ananda aspect is expressed mainly in jnaani or in ajnaani as vishayananda  when the longing mind is temporarily satisfied or in deep sleep state discussed in the series of articles.

Vidyaranya says in dRik dRisya viveka

asti bhAti priyam rUpam nAmam chatyanca pancakam|
adhyatrayam brahma rUpam jagat rUpam tathAdvayam||

In essence naama and rUpa belongs to the jagat which is mithyaa - the rest belongs to the adhiShTAnam Brahman.

Hari Om!
Sadananda