[Advaita-l] Face Book & advaita prabhuji-s

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Feb 7 05:09:54 CST 2014

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Fortunately now a days I have the access to see the Face book in my office
desk top.  I have already interacted with couple of members Sri praveen
prabhuji and Sri shivashankara prabhuji thru this media.  Any other
prabhuji-s are there in FB??  would like to know. Links provided there,
you tube link etc. I cannot open.  And still donot know how effectively I
can use this...live chatting, photo sharing etc. are  really good one.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar