[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 08:56:20 CST 2014

Baskarji - PraNAms

First thanks for your kind comments.

I also know based on your posts in the past that there are some differences between your understanding and mine. The write up is mostly based on Pancadashi 11th ch. of Shree Vidyaranya - obviously comes under later aachaaryas after Shankara bhagavat paada. However Vidyaranya quotes Shruti statements to justify his writings.

I concentrate mostly on the knowledge and my understanding - hence as I had mentioned before I would not remember and therefore would not be able to give you references you need in order justify my understanding. Shree Subbuji or other scholars who are on top of these things  perhaps can give you those references.

I am responding to your comments again based on my understanding without getting in to back and forth discussions on these.