[Advaita-l] MuktikA Upanishad / MuktikOpanishat cited by srI VidyAraNya svAmI in PanchdaSI

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:46:42 CST 2014

Ramakrishna did have Guru. In fact 2 Guru's. One Totapuri who initiated him
in Vedanta and two Bhairavi Brahmani who Initiated into Tantric 64
sadhanas.

That was not my point. I said before that, "For an Highly Advanced soul",
even a single Mahavakya is enough. I.e. for simple folks like us, even
hundreds of scriptures may not be enough if not accompanied by sadhana!

I am not contradicting what you said, in fact supporting your contention!