[Advaita-l] Omniscience ..........

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:32:38 CST 2014

H S Chandramouli

Namaste.

I am not saying sarvajnatvam etc is brahman's svarupa lakshana. I am saying
sarvajnatvam IS brahman itself. But brahman is not sarvajnatvam etc.
Mandukya 2nd verse < sarvagm hyetad brahma >. Can this not be taken as
another shruti pramana for sarvajnatvam being brahman. But I repeat brahman
is NOT sarvajnatvam etc. The reason being the two, brahman and sarvajnatvam
are two different levels of reality and hence both the seemingly
contradictory statements could be reconciled. Svabhava also stands on par
with sarvajnatvam etc in this regard due to it being vikara.

Regards