[Advaita-l] Advaita-1)Body is the disease

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 23:31:38 CST 2014

Namaste,

Theories of creation are done for the sake of explanation only as Brahman
is unreachable through senses, undivided, etc.

So everything happens in ignorance only. Brahman never gets deluded, else
it will loose it's omnipresence and it's eternal presence.

Hence it is said, 'Brahman Appears to be deluded'. If it is actually
deluded, then it will violate basic tenets of Advaita. Bondage and
liberation are under ignorance only.

Just to answer the doubts, theories of creation are explained. Later on
they are negated by words such as 'that which is not being and not non
being', 'without speech', etc. Upon removal of Brahman, noting new is
found. The consciousness 'I' remains the same, but instead of
individuality, now it is totality.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna