[Advaita-l] Body is the disease

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jan 21 04:32:35 CST 2014

anAditva is in siddhAnta, no doubt, but at the same time it is also in the
siddhAnta that notion of anditva is valid only from  vyavahAra
perspective.

Thus, any argument invoking such elements (anaditva in this case) which
are
valid only vyavahara; is invalid argument at best, for vyavahAra is avidya
drusti and not tatava drusti (again is per siddhAnta only). Therefore, the
flaw still exist in Madhusudhan's justification.

praNAms Sri Srinath Vedagarbha prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I failed to see where exactly Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji said that nAnA
jeeva and their respective avidyA-s are pAramArthically anAdi??  Ofcourse
sarva loukika, vaidika vyavahAra, shAstra & even bandha-mOksha everything
within the realm of vyavahAra only.  The explanation that has been given
with regard to jeeva-avidyA and anAditva too falls under vyavahAra only.
What exactly is the problem here??  could you please elaborate.  I think
problem starts only when one say even before the jeeva bhAva/srushti or
even before the srushti, paramAtma who is ekamevAdviteeya had avidyA !!
Because this attribution of avidyA to brahman even before anything would
imply that pAramArthically brahman would have the avidyA.  No need to
mention mUlAvidyA of panchapAdika vivaraNa entertains this type of
thought.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar