[Advaita-l] svapna karma - real phala ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 29 01:54:35 CST 2014

praNAms Sri Chandramouli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Even during waking state, many of our involuntary actions like breathing
which may harm bacteria etc, killing/harming insects/creatures while
walking etc  invite some papa karma phala which are said to be
extinguished
by performance of nitya karma.

>  I dont think nitya karma-s like sandhya etc. would efface any pApa
karma phala, but if we dont do it, it would attrace pratyavAya dOsha.

The body will be involved in these acts even
during dream/sushupti states. Perhaps this is what is meant in the
sankalpa
shloka quoted above.

>  You are right prabhuji, during deep sleep we might  be turning our body
left or right killing bed bugs, mosquitos etc. and might be causing
problem to others from our noicy snoring as well :-))  Just joking...but I
respect the purpose behind this type of saMkalpa prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar