[Advaita-l] Reference to Rudra and Aditya in BGB 6.47

Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Jul 22 06:02:24 CDT 2014

Thank you Shri Subramaniam ji, as always, for explanation

Kind Regards

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <