[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:56:00 CST 2014

Namaste Sri Sadananda

Time is not there in Brahman. If there is time in Brahman there will Dvaita
of Brahman and time. It means Time is created only by Ishwara with Maya. In
Puranas also we read there are 4 Yugas and the Yugas will keep on repeating
Kruta Yuga, Treta, Dwapara, Kali, again Kruta, Treta, Dwapara, Kali...
After one life of Brahma he sleeps and there will be Pralaya. But you
cannot say universe is completely destroyed. It is in avyakta form. Brahma
will wake up and again same Universe is created.

Time is a cycle like seasons. The same events will keep on repeating. In
the next 28th Kali Yuga of same Manvantara and same day of Brahma,  same
Vijaya Nama Samvatsara, the same events will happen. Another Advaita list
will be there. Another Sri Sadananda will send a message on same subject
'Which one is first in the creation sequence' and another Venkatesh will
send a reply exactly by this message.

Every event is pre-determined. There is no free will. People arguing for
free will are all brainwashed by Maya. Small minute events also are
pre-determined. When I go for a walk in the morning it is pre-determined.
Nothing can change the future. If you think you can change future it is
because of Maya.

Another way to see things is God himself does all activities. We are not
doing anything. If someone thinks he is doing any karma he is a fool.
Srivaishnavas are saying in Sankalpa 'Bhagavan Eva Sva Seshabhutena Svasmai
Svapreetaye Svayameva Kaarayati'. God is doing everything through Man. Man
is His instrument. God is doing everything Himself  for His own pleasure.
Where is the Free Will of Man?

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:10 PM, kuntimaddi sadananda <
kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2/28/14, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   When a room is dark and there are many objects in the room
>  you cannot see
>  the objects but they are there. You cannot say nothing is
>  existing. When
>  you switch on the light you can immediately see the objects.
>  There objects
>  are seen simultaneously and not one by one.
>
> Venkatesh Murth - PraNAms
>
> when a room is dark the objects may be there or may not be there. It is an
> indeterminate problem or anirvachanIyam.  Non-existence of objects is also
> covered by the darkness.  To establish the existence of an object -light
> has to illuminate it, senses have to be functional, the mind should be
> functioning too. Existence of an object is established only the knowledge
> of its existence.
>
> Can you give a Shruti reference where time is created by Iswara?
>
> Hari Om!
> Sadananda

-Venkatesh