[Advaita-l] RE.(Advaita-I ) Bhagavadam the objective world is illusory

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:37:13 CDT 2014

The note below is not immediately related to the context of the posting by
Respected Shri VS.

However, reacting to the observation with reference to the role of the
sensory organs in the recognition of an object, may I request the
interested members to take a look at the PPt on "Object Cognition - Advaita
and Neuroscience" at http://beyond-advaita.blogspot.com/

It is increasingly being realized that cognition takes place at different
levels even as the information travels from the sensory organ to the
respective cortical region and usually input from various senses is
integrated before cognition finally takes place.

Needless to say comments to improve the PPt are welcome.

regards,