[Advaita-l] Fw: Samata Books

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 10:32:44 CDT 2014

PraNams

This is not advertisement but more information for those who are interested. Velury Krishna, son of Velury Sadananda,  just dropped by my house to see me. They are publishers of many Vedanta books. One cannot make much money in these since the market is very limited and it is very expensive proposition to publish the quality books. Mr. Veluri Krishna says one can buy the books through some book stores but many of these store do not carry all the books and they may be more expensive.  . He can make them available for those who are interested at book and shipping costs. Those interested please contact Mr. Velury Krishna directly or go to the website