[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

subhanu subhanu at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:31:02 CDT 2014

HS Chandramouli wrote:
"May I request you to cite specific references from Sri SSS to the effect that creation is by jiva".

To my knowledge no such statement exists by Sri Swamiji. His precise
position is fully in line with Shankara, Gaudapada and Suresvara.  I have provided in the Satchidanandendra list the relevant sanskrit sections of Vedanta Prakriyā Pratyabhijñā with translation and vārtikā references for those interested.

Regards
Subhanu