[Advaita-l] Release of of the book "The Original Bhagavad Gita"

Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Mon May 5 07:10:44 CDT 2014

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Nice to know that prabhuji.  Wish you grand success prabhuji.  we would be
highly obliged if you could tell us how you could able to find the
'missing' verses from the original geeta...and why these missing verses
have not come to the notice of even our traditional aacharyaa's like
bhagavatpaada, ramAnuja, madhva etc.  And also kindly let us know whether
these newly found verses conveying any special teaching apart from what is
already available in the prevalent geeta.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar