[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Advaita Sharada - Excellent project started today by Sringeri Sharadha Peetam to propagate the teachings of Adi Shankara.

V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed May 21 03:51:37 CDT 2014

Here is a video clipping covering the occasion of the launch of the Project:

Shankara Jayanthi 2014 Evening Program and Launch of Advaita Sharada
Project<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWb0ye4ll8A>

  [image: image] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWb0ye4ll8A>

   Shankara Jayanthi 2014 Evening Program and Laun...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWb0ye4ll8A>
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

   View on www.youtube.com  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWb0ye4ll8A>
  Preview by Yahoo

The talks are in Kannada.

Here is the HH Jagadguru's address on the occasion of the Shankara Jayanti:

Shankara Jayanthi 2014 Anugraha
Bhashanam<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EbgUa9-d0>

  [image: image] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EbgUa9-d0>

   Shankara Jayanthi 2014 Anugraha Bhashanam
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EbgUa9-d0>
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

   View on www.youtube.com  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EbgUa9-d0>
  Preview by Yahoo

regards
subbu