[Advaita-l] kaTha rudrIya ( कठ रुद्रम् )

Animesh darkdevil114 at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 17 01:13:48 CST 2014

Srī mātre namah

Namaste ,

Shata rudrIya is one of the most popular hymns of vedas.Commonly recited versions are taittarIya in south India ( famously known as SrI rUdraM / श्री रुद्रम् ) and vAjasaneya in north India ( famously known as rUdrAshtadhyAyI ).
The "kaTha rudrIya" ( also known as कठ रुद्रम् ) is kAthaka ( charaka ) version of SrI rUdraM .
I have posted the complete kaTha rudra with svara, vinIyoga , dhyAna and possible information which I was able to gather .
I request all group members to visit it .

http://wp.me/p4M2ms-8t

Regards
Animesh