[Advaita-l] PrasAda

Sujal Upadhyay via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed Oct 1 09:57:30 CDT 2014

There is one more word

paropakAra = benovelence
(Just trying to figure out words, don't mind)

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna