[Advaita-l] Golden Words of His Holiness Sri Chandrasekhara Bharati Mahaswamiji

V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Fri Oct 3 12:53:10 CDT 2014

Many thanks for posting these invaluable gems.  I had just planned to read
a few more pages from the book 'Our Duty' (published by Bharatiya Vidya
Bhavan) containing such great teachings from the revered Acharya and your
post came as a divine coincidence.

regards
subrahmanian.v

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM, S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <