[Advaita-l] Meeting in Srikalahasti

Venkata sriram P via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sun Oct 5 23:49:41 CDT 2014

Namaste,

/////////
Thank you for this information
////////

Whatever be the divine / medicinal qualities associated with the panchAyatana shilAs,
i see in Acharya Sankara a great unifying force who had a vision of bhArat mAta.

sAlagrAva (ma) shila - from north
naramada shila - from west
swarNa mAshika shila / sOnabhadra- from east
sphaTika shila - from south

A complete set of these 5 shilAs, should remind us of our glorious puNya bhUmi ie.,
bhArata mAta.  Apart from this introduction of 5 shilAs, Acharya established 4 AmnAya mutts in 4 corners of bhArata.

Who can be more magnanimous and broad-minded that our beloved acharya sankara
who had a great unified vision & mission of "vasudhaika kutumbakam".

The one and only one force (i would coin sankara bhagavatpada as a mighty force) who dared to think
beyond the sectarianism and religious bigotry. Advaita siddhAnta is the only solution to the mankind which can unify the hindus again.

vandE guruM shankaraM

regs,
sriram