[Advaita-l] Sanskrit Debate - Dvaita - Advaita Vaada Kathaa

Sunil Bhattacharjya via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Wed Oct 29 01:23:33 CDT 2014

Namaste,
The Dvaitins do not understand the simple thing that advaitins do accept pratyaksha pramana for the Vyavaharika world. How can one have pratyaksha pramana for the spiritual state of the Videhamukta? Let us relax the test for the Dvaitins and let them at least prove that Madhvacharya was the Vayuputra. or let them prove the authenticity of the text "Brahmatarka".
regards,Sunil KB