[Advaita-l] Request from SAMATA Books

Ramani Balasubramanian via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue Sep 2 11:18:09 CDT 2014

Namaste

On behalf of SAMATA books Madras, I am posting their request as hey are one of the few book stores selling books on Vedanta. As seen from their request the store is in need of funds to keep operations going. Any one interested can contribute directly.

Thanks
Ramani

Due to paucity of funds we are unable to reprint the books.  We are in a crisis.  My fear is if some publisher prints my books i will be doomed.  We need Rs.3 Lakhs to reprint JNANESHWARI, THE DAKSHINAMURTI STOTRA, HE CAN WHO THINKS HE CAN, GOSPEL OF BUDDHA, ADI SANKARACHARYA'S PRABODHASUDHAKARA and VISION AND WAY OF VAASISHTHA.  If you do not mind in circulating our appeal to your friends and like minded souls, it will be helpful for us.  Sorry for bothering you.

Pranaams,

V.Krishna
www.samatabooks.org
+91-94440 10706