[Advaita-l] Teachings on the Vijaya Yatra - On the Philosophy of Advaita

H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Sat Sep 6 23:50:20 CDT 2014

Sri Jayanarayanan wrote

<< The Jagadguru
explained that we accept the Vyaavahaarika Satyam (empirical reality) of
everything – of you, of the Vedas,
of the Karmas enjoined therein and so on. We only state that the
Paaramaarthika Satyam (Supreme Absolute Reality)
is only one.>> .

I thought many of the posts in the Forum do not appear to take this into
account. I am not sure if other members agree with this impression.

Regards

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 10:56 AM, S Jayanarayanan via Advaita-l <