[Advaita-l] Lets bring Sringeri Sharada Peetham to United Kingdom.

Kishoore via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Mon Sep 29 08:42:05 CDT 2014

Dear All,

Loving Sairam to you.Hope you are doing well.

I am very much keen in Protecting and Propagating the Ancient Sanatana
Dharma.

As Sri Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya graciously blessed India by
establishing four peetams at four sides in India.  With this inspiration I
am looking forward for an opportunity to introduce Sringeri  Dakshinamnaya
Sri Sharada Peetham to get establish its activities in UK and spread
spiritual knowledge & Advaita philosophy to UK (United Kingdom).

I have approached Sringeri Sarada Peetam with this request and after long
waiting I received the blessing of  Sri Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri
Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji for my proposal.

I live in London, United Kingdom , therefore I am starting my journey
towards above task, I believe that you are very psychophysical,
intellectual & good people who respect Sanathana Dharma.

If any one lives in UK kindly reach me on my mobile number below and lets
join together and work together for fulfilling the rare opportunity.

With Best Regards
Kishoore Chelikani
0044-7872383637

Please consider the environment  - do you really need to print this e-mail