[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Fwd: Weather Vedas are considered as false in ultimate reality?

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:49:25 CDT 2015

Namaste Sadanandaji

Yes, in Br.Up 4th chapter, bhAshya says ..tasmAd samprasAdasthAnam
moksa-drstAntabhUtam

It is Brahmeesthithi itself.

And, sushupti (unlike samAdhi) is a common experience to all and hence its
importance for manana in jAgrat, as there is no knowledge of anything other
than the mere existence present without any limitations (satA sampanno
bhavati or ekIbhUto bhavati).

By establishing avidyA and disregarding sushupti, we are losing a prime
drstAnta (one's own experience) for manana in jAgrat.

That said, there are many prakriyA's, where one appeals to some while
another appeals to others..

pranAms