[Advaita-l] Panchadashi Ch. 7 - tRipti deepa prakarana

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 08:31:20 CST 2015

PraNams

We just started the talk series on the 7th Chapter of Panchadashi of Shree Vidyaranya that is entitled tRipti deepa prakarana. This is the biggest chapter of Panchadashi consisting of little less than 300 verses - all on the commentary of just one mantra of Bri. Upanishad
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWjpkY4mU2RBlcW6_pL0Om3yzZfl6B7ZC

aatmachet vijaaneeyat aham asmeeti puuruShaH|
kimicchan kasya kaamaaya shareeram anusanjvaret||

The individual (puurushaH) should know the self as this I am, (When he knows thus) desire for what and for whose sake (he will have) and what body worries he will have?

We have completed up to versus 52 and Advaita Academy has already uploaded 10 of then on yu-tube covering up to verse 27 -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWjpkY4mU2RBlcW6_pL0Om3yzZfl6B7ZC

for those who are interested.

Hari Om!
Sadananda