[Advaita-l] Roadmap Vedanta study

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 00:50:58 CDT 2015

PraNams

Study of Vedanta is required to understand the truth. After that the Study of Vedanta helps to abide in the knowledge. So do not through the books of Vedanta. Nidhidhyaasna is not necessarily sitting in one place and mediate. That is helpful for those who can do.

One has to understand and ABIDE in that knowledge which Bhagavan Ramana calls it as dRiDaiva niShTaa. Even after understanding one does not abide in the knowledge because of the mind has not been fully purified - there are lingering vaasanas that need to eliminated. For that only meditation on the teaching is prescribed by the scriptures. One should abide in the knowledge whether one is closing his eyes or not.

Hari Om!
Sadananda