[Advaita-l] Can anybody Validate that Content in this Website...

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:02:03 CDT 2015

Namaste
You are asking content of Websites is True or Not? There is no Truth
except Brahman. Brahman alone is the Paramarthika Truth. Websites can
give us Vyavaharika Truth only. Sometimes they cannot give even that.
You are asking Is Kanchi Matha is a branch of Sringeri Matha or
Independent? IF it is a branch this is Vyavaharika Truth only. If it
is Independent also it is a Vyavaharika Truth. Because in Paramarthika
Brahman there is no Sringeri no Kanchi no Madhva Matha no Srivaishnava
Matha.