[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

akhanda akhanda at vsnl.com
Fri Jul 3 01:22:58 CDT 2015

Sadaji,

My shashtaanga PraNAms to you.  Thank you for the beautiful
description(as always)of the akhandaakaara vRitti.  Your method of
explanation and way of expression are incredible, and I read your works
on the forum http://forum.advaitaforum.com very very often! Your
write-ups are in-depth and a great aid to nidhidhyaasana.

Hari Om,
Anil