[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Jul 4 00:03:09 CDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:57 PM, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <

> Therefore the interpretation of the
> term should also be with reference to the context in which Sri Sadananda
> Yogi has used it , as he appears to be the first to have used the term.

​Why stop with your limited vision? Let us go to shrI-chitsukhAchAryaH, who
in his tattvapradIpikA said this :
संसर्गासङ्गिसम्यग्धीहेतुता या गिरामियम् ।
उक्ताखण्डार्थता यद्वा तत्प्रातिपदिकार्थता ॥
I've seen वेदान्तसारः , and I think sadAnanda only used this term, but has
not defined it. Correct? Check commentaries, definitely in Sanskrit and
those of credible authors, for the meaning.​

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com