[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 09:38:51 CDT 2015

PraNAms

I do not understand what is being presented below by Shreeman LalitalaalitaH. The description is too vague for me. I appreciate if someone who can understand this describe this clear terms what exactly that is being described as akhandaakaara vRitti and for me to understand in clear terms how this differs from other descriptions.

Hari Om!
Sadananda