[Advaita-l] "akhanDaakara-vRitti" = "niShprakaaraka-vRtti"

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jul 5 23:47:11 CDT 2015

namastE. praNaams My Dear  श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

[i further corrected the changed title of the thread - the correction, picked up from your usage, is an indication of my ZERO-knowledge of samskRtam]
It seems to me, if i have read your posts/mails carefully enough without misunderstanding, that you are in the process of propounding this idea: "akhanDaakara-vRitti" = "niShprakaaraka-vRtti".  Am i right? That is great. Godspeed to your efforts. However, coming to the details, i have raised some questions in my earlier posts/mails that i wish to get answered/clarified by you.  The reason is that my subtle-sense (sUkShma-buddhih) is sensing some possible inconsistency/inadequacy somewhere, unless you are in the process of working it out now after having read those of my questions that i posed yesterday - see may last several emails/posts for which i am still waiting for your response.  Keshava PRASAD HalemanemOkShakaamaarthadharmahjanmanaa jaayatE jantuḥ |  samskaaraat hi bhavEt dvijaḥ ||  vEda-paaThaat bhavEt vipra |  brahma jnaanaat hi braahmaNah ||

 namastE. praNaams My Dear  श्रीमल्ललितालालितः

[i changed the title of the thread to reflect a change in the gears in this discussion]
It seems to me, if i have read your posts/mails carefully enough without misunderstanding, that you are in the process of propounding this idea: "akhanDaakara-vRitti" = "niShprakaara-vRtti".  Am i right? That is great. Godspeed to your efforts. However, coming to the details, i have raised some questions in my earlier posts/mails that i wish to get answered/clarified by you.  The reason is that my subtle-sense (sUkShma-buddhih) is sensing some possible inconsistency/inadequacy somewhere, unless you are in the process of working it out now after having read those of my questions that i posed yesterday - see may last several emails/posts for which i am still waiting for your response.