[Advaita-l] akdhandaakara vRitti - My mistake

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 6 04:23:53 CDT 2015

namastE My Dear Ravi Kiran.
I am sorry, i get confused while reading your messages, may be because you resort to 'inline-editing' of the text on which you are commenting - which gives me a mistaken impression as to whether indeed i had written something like that at all !
Now, coming to a response to your query (if i understood it correctly) - it will be clear once we receive the responses from Sri LalitAlAlitaH to the questions that i have posed earlier, and sought clarification.  After all, i am in a mode of operation wherein i am trying to understand whatever has been written by Sri LalitAlAlitaH and most of my thinking process is therefore driven by those ideas/concepts.  Because i myself have encountered many questions in that process, for which i need clear answers before i can proceed further, it will be presumptuous to unilaterally answer your questions at this stage. Of course, based on my own(IMHO)opinion shared earlier (before i decided to put on this new hat) i may be able to give you some answer, but i would rather desist from it to avoid mix up of my roles (changing hats)! Hope, you will bear with me.
Thanks a lot.
Keshava PRASAD HalemanemOkShakaamaarthadharmahjanmanaa jaayatE jantuḥ |  samskaaraat hi bhavEt dvijaḥ ||  vEda-paaThaat bhavEt vipra |  brahma jnaanaat hi braahmaNah ||