[Advaita-l] Please tell the meaning of this Verse

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:54:51 CDT 2015

Dear
One devotee asked Sri Ramana Maharishi as to why he snores during sleep,being a jnani .The Maharishi smilingly replied what it is going to do with being a jnani and snoring .I remembered this on reading your post.Jnnani will be able to distinguish cow dung from cooked food no doubt.But his attitude will be equinamous .R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad