[Advaita-l] Attributes and upadhis

Keshava PRASAD Halemane k_prasad_h at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 10 02:51:52 CDT 2015

namastE. My Dear Sri R. Krishnamoorthy ji:
Thanks. Sri Sada ji mentioned (if i have understood him correctly) that upAdhi is the locus of attributes, but then that they are inseparable.  Anyway, irrespective of whatever fine distinctions in the technical terms associated with the issue at hand, the questions that i posed earlier still require to be addressed.
 Keshava PRASAD HalemanemOkShakaamaarthadharmahjanmanaa jaayatE jantuḥ |  samskaaraat hi bhavEt dvijaḥ ||  vEda-paaThaat bhavEt vipra |  brahma jnaanaat hi braahmaNah ||