[Advaita-l] Attributes and upadhis

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 22:56:38 CDT 2015

On Fri, 7/10/15, Venkatraghavan S via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 If the definition of the akhandArtha vAkya (samsarga anavagAhi - VedAnta
paribhAsha; samsarga asangi - tatvapradIpika) is that different parts of
the sentence refer to one and only object without any relational
connection, the implication is that the different parts of the sentence
cannot have qualifier/qualified, part/whole, cause/effect, including for
the purposes of our discussion - an attribute/locus relationship.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

Venkataraghavan - PraNAms

The above statement seems to refer to pramaa from Shabda pramaana and not pratyaksha pramaana- related to language in communication. Am I worng?

Hari Om!
Sadananda