[Advaita-l] Attributes and upadhis

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:21:10 CDT 2015

Dear Sri Anand Ji,

I may add that the Purvapakshins do not agree with " akhandartha " for a
sentence as advanced by the Advaitins. They contend that there are only two
types of interpreting a sentence , namely " Bhedartha " and " Samsargartha
" . Advaitins insist on the third type also.

Pranams and Regards

Chandramouli

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 12:44 PM, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com