[Advaita-l] Weather it is true?

Ramachandra Sastry ramachandra.sastry at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:13:51 CDT 2015

Namaste,

A discussion on the above topic is available in the book written in Kannada
- Vibhuthi Purusha Vidyaranya written in Kannada by Shatavadhani Dr R
Ganesh.

The book is published by Sahitya Prakashana , Koppikar Road, Hubli.

Regards
Ramachandra

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Harsha Bhat via Advaita-l <