[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi with Guruchandrika vol.1-3

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:59:35 CDT 2015

As far as I know, there is no English translation for this. The only
translation available is that of Mahamahopadhyaya Ganganath Jha, but his
translation stops in the middle of the first pariccheda. Karuna
Bhattacharya has written a book on the mithyAtva definitions of
advaitasiddhi, so it is an even shorter translation.

There is also a work called advaitasiddhisiddhAntasAra by Sadananda, set in
beautiful Sanskrit verses. It is a summary of the advaitasiddhi, with
Sadananda's own commentary. I am not aware of any translation of this text.

Anand