[Advaita-l] Advaita Siddhi with Guruchandrika vol.1-3

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 02:40:16 CDT 2015

Anand - PraNAms

I have all those books you mentioned. Shree Goda Vekateswarulu started teaching me some time back at my request since he normally teaches in Tamil which I do not understand  He had to stop for health reasons.

Anand - since you have studied this, why don't you take up this project. It requires Navya Nyaaya brackground to unravel the vikalpa-s
Giving a clear exposition will help many students of Vedanta.

I know you can do it, only requires some commitment. However many will benefit from the work.

Hari Om!
Sadananda