[Advaita-l] Prasthana Traya

Ravi Kiran ravikiranm108 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:17:43 CDT 2015

Hari Om

yes, studying Prasthana Traya is beneficial, as it will give immense
clarity and conviction in knowledge of Truth ( jnana nischayA).
If you get opportunity to attend Live satsangs and able to have discussions
with Guru Acharya, that much better.

Namaste

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:06 AM, Vivek via Advaita-l <